As IBPS will be conducting J&K Bank Relationship Executive 2015 examinations in the month of September, we came up with a reference to make you feel how Online exam will be a better option that paper based exam. Also, important instructions follows:
(A) Details of the On-line Examination Pattern
(1) The examination would be conducted on-line i.e. on a computer.
(2) All tests will be in English only.
(3) All the questions will have multiple choices. Out of the five answers to a question only one will be the correct answer. The candidate has to select the most appropriate answer and ‘mouse click’ that alternative which he/ she feels is appropriate/ correct. The alternative/ option that is clicked on will be treated as the answer to that question. Answer to any question will be considered for final evaluation, only when candidates have submitted the answers by clicking on “Save & Next” or “Mark for Review & Next”.
(4) The clock has been set at the server and the countdown timer at the top right corner of your screen will display the time remaining for you to complete the exam. When the clock runs out the exam ends by default – you are not required to end or submit your exam.
(5) The question palette at the right of screen shows one of the following statuses of each of the questions numbered:
The Marked for Review status simply acts as a reminder that you have set to look at the question again. If an answer is selected for a question that is Marked for Review, the answer will be considered in the final evaluation.
(6) To select a question to answer, you can do one of the following :
- Click on the question number on the question palette at the right of your screen to go to that numbered question directly. Note that using this option does NOT save your answer to the current question.
- Click on ‘Save & Next’ to save answer to current question and to go to the next question in sequence.
- Click on ‘Mark for Review and Next’ to save answer to current question, mark it for review, and to go to the next question in sequence.
(7) To select your answer, click on one of the option buttons.
(8) To change your answer, click another desired option button.
(9) To save your answer, you MUST click on Save & Next.
(10) To deselect a chosen answer, click on the chosen option again or click on the Clear Response button.
(11) To mark a question for review click on Mark for Review & Next. If an answer is selected for a question that is Marked for Review, the answer will be considered in the final evaluation.
(12) To change an answer to a question, first select the question and then click on the new answer option followed by a click on the Save & Next button.
(13) Questions that are saved or marked for review after answering will ONLY be considered for evaluation.
(14) Sections will be displayed on the top bar of the screen. Questions in a section can be viewed by clicking on the section name. The section you will view will be highlighted.
(15) After clicking the Save & Next button on the last question for a section, you will automatically be taken to the first question of the next section.
(16) You can move the mouse cursor over the section names to view the status of the questions for that section.
(17) You can shuffle between sections and questions anytime during the examination as per your convenience.
(18) The candidates are requested to follow the instructions of the “Test Administrator” carefully. If any candidate does not follow the instructions / rules, it would be treated as a case of misconduct/ adoption of unfair means and such a candidate would be liable for debarment from appearing for examinations for a period as decided by Bank.
(19) The candidates may ask the Test Administrator about their doubts or questions only before the commencement of the test. No query shall be entertained after the commencement of the examination.
(20) After the expiry of 60 minutes, the candidates will not be able to attempt any question or check their answers. The answers of the candidate would be saved automatically by the computer system even if he/ she has not clicked the “Submit” button.
IMPORTANT POINTS TO REMEMBER
You are advised to bring with you the following:
- Call letter with photo affixed thereon and photo ID card in Original and photocopy as mentioned in point 6 above.
- One Ball point pen.
Best Of Luck. Don’t forget to hit Share 🙂