Subject: – Advertisement for District Cadre Posts of Supervisor
Reference: – Social Welfare deptt’s indent no. SWC/Estt/02/2013-PF Dated: 04-01-2018
a) Date of Commencement for submission of online applications =02/04/2018
b) Last Date for submission of online applications =23.04.2018
Total Number of posts advertised = 134
(1) Online applications are invited from eligible candidates for participating in the selection process for District cadre posts shown against Unique Advertisement Number mentioned in the Annexure “A” to this notification who:-
(i) are Permanent residents of J&K State.
(ii) are having age as on 01.01.2018
(i) Not below 18 years; and
(ii) Not above:-
(a) 40 years in case of Open Merit.
(b) 43 years in case of SC / ST/ RBA/ ALC/ OSC candidates.
(c) 42 years in case of Physically Challenged candidates.
(d) 48 years in case of Ex-Servicemen.
(e) 40 years in case of candidates in Government Service/Contractual employees;
(iii) are in possession of the prescribed academic / professional / technical qualifications and fulfill all other eligibility conditions wherever required as shown in the Annexure “B” by or before the last date of submission of application forms i.e. 23/04/2018.
(iv) have paid fee of Rs. 350/-(Rupees Three hundred and Fifty Only)by Online payment gateway or Challan or CSC Connect. (It may be noted that there will be nominal additional transaction charges in case of online payment gateway and Challan options. In case of CSC Connect option, additional charges for filling form, print outs etc., will also be taken by concerned CSC Operator).
Pay Scale (5200-20200 plus 2400)
Remain Updated with all the Notifications from JKSSB. Like their Facebook Page below:
Qualification/Eligibility & Criteria for selection for the posts advertised vide No. 01/2018/28-45
1. Only Female candidates are eligible to apply. Candidate is required to be a Graduate from a recognized University.
2. The selection shall be made on the basis of a multiple choice based written test having negative marking (0.25). Five points shall be given as preference points to those candidates who are graduates or PG with Home Science or Child Development or Sociology as one of the subjects. The conduct of viva, if any, will be intimated before the exam.
3. Any other clarification, if needed, will be given subsequently.
4. The exam will likely be held in the month of July/August, 2018. The said schedule is purely tentative. Exact dates will however be announced at least a month before the exam.Click Here for Syllabus for this Post Click Here for Full Job Notification