Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission – JKPSC
Other Qualification Details:
1. Qualification: Master’s Degree or equivalent in the concerned specialty recognized by the Dental Council of India. Experience: 02 years teaching experience as Registrar/Demonstrator/Tutor.2. Salary: The posts carry the pay scale of Rs.9300-34800 with Grade Pay of Rs.5400
Age: 18 – 48 Years
Application Fee: After successful submission of the form online, a challan will be generated indicating the basic details of the candidate, which inter-alia, shall indicate the amount of fee to be deposited in the J&K Bank branch as given below:- General Category = Rs.805.00 Reserved Categories = Rs.405.00 The total amount of fee payable shall include Rs.05/- as service charges of the J&K Bank.
The Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission, Resham Ghar Colony, Bakshi Nagar, Jammu.
1. The Commission has developed an online Application Form for the Direct Recruitment posts. The Application Form together with instructions for filling up the Application Forms will be available at the website of the Commission from 30.11 .2017.
2. Candidates are advised to go through the instructions and all the eligibility conditions prescribed for the post before filing the online Application Form. Last date for filing of online Application complete in all respects is 29. 12 .2017. Last date for submission of fee /bank challan is 30.12 .2017.
3. Candidates will also be required to submit a hard copy of the downloaded online application form alongwith the bank challan duly/e-receipt and the other requisite documents in the Commission .Date for determining the eligibility of all candidates in every respect shall be the prescribed closing date for submission of online recruitment application.
4. The applicants are advised to fill in all their particulars in the online recruitment application carefully, as submission of wrong information my lead to rejection of online application form.
5. All applicants must fulfill the essential requirements of the post and other conditions stipulated in the advertisement notice in terms of eligibility. They are also advised to satisfy themselves before filing online application that they possess at least the essential qualifications prescribed for post(s). The Commission shall not entertain any enquiry regarding the eligibility.
The selection process shall be conducted in accordance with the Rule 51 of Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission (Business & Procedure) Rules, 1980 amended from time to time and notified vide Notification No. 07 -PSC (DR) of 2017 dated: 07.06.2017, available on the website of Commission i.e www.jkpsc.nic.in