SKUAST-K Recruitment 2020 for Guest Lecturer Notification in Srinagar
|SKUAST-K Recruitment 2020||Details|
|Job Role||Guest Lecturer|
|Education Requirement||Any Post Graduate, M.Phil/Ph.D|
|Total Vacancy||13 Posts|
Qualification in Details:
1. Position: Guest Lecturers
2. Department: Veterinary Pathology, Veterinary Phsiology, Veterinary Anatomy & Histology, Livestock Products Technology, Livestock Production Management, Veterinary Public Health, Animal Nutrition, Civil Engeering, Mechanical Engineering
Business Management (Marketing), Agri -Economics, Farm Machinery & Power, Engineering, English
Remain Updated with all the Notifications from SKUAST. Like their Facebook Page below:
3. Eligibility criteria: The candidate must possess Master’s degree with minimum 55% marks or equivalent grade in OGPA or equivalent postgraduate qualification in the concerned subject. Ph.D degree (with course work) in concerned subject as prescribed by the UGC Regulations 2009. (Ph.D relaxablefor candidates holding Postgraduate Degree in Veterinary Science along with one publication in NAAS rated /referredjournal & NET). NET or at least two full length publications having a NAAS rating of not less than 04, on the last date of submission of application.
4. Emoluments: The Contractual lecturer shall be paid consolidated [email protected] 28, 000/=per month.
Walk in Address
Directorate of Education, SKUAST-Kashmir, Shalimar
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
1. Walk-in-Interview for engagement of Contractual/Guest Lecturers for teaching assignments during Spring Semester-2020, in the below mentioned Faculties/ Colleges of SKUAST-K shall be held on 20.03.2020 at 10:30 a.m. in the Directorate of Education, SKUAST-Kashmir, Shalimar
2. Interested eligible candidates may report for interview alongwith application affixed with recent photograph and brief bio-data giving full details of academic records accompanied with all relevant testimonials/certificates in original and one set of Xerox copies duly attested thereof and a Bank draft of Rs. 500/- pledged to Comptroller, SKUAST-Kashmir , payable at J&K Bank, SWAST-K, Shalimar.