|Salary||Rs. 14,600 – Rs. 32,500/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date to Apply||10/11/2017|
1. Post Name: Assistant (632 : Mumbai – 264, New Delhi – 47, Kanpur &Lucknow – 44 & Other city Vacancy Details Refer Official Notification)
2. Educational Qualifications (as on 01.10.2017) : At least a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks (pass class for SC/ST/PWD candidates) in the aggregate and the knowledge of word processing on PC. A candidate belonging to Ex-servicemen category (except dependents of ex-servicemen) should either be a graduate from a recognized University or should have passed the matriculation or its equivalent examination of the Armed Forces and rendered at least 15 years of defence service. Candidates applying for post in a particular recruiting office should be proficient in the language (i.e. know to read, write, speak and understand the language) of the state/ any of the states falling under the recruiting office.
3. Pay Scale: Assistants will draw a starting basic pay of ? 14650/- per month (i.e. ? 13150 plus two advance increments admissible to graduates) in the scale of 13150-750 (3)-15400- 900(4) -19000-1200(6)-26200-1300 (2)-28800- 1480(3) – 33240 – 1750 (1)- 34990 (20 years) and other allowances , viz Dearness Allowance, House Rent Allowance, City Compensatory Allowance, Transport Allowance etc. as admissible from time to time. At present, initial monthly Gross emoluments for Assistants is approximately ? 32528/- including House Rent Allowance @ of 15 %.
General Rules Or Instructions
1. Candidates can apply for vacancy in one office only and will have to opt for online test (preliminary as well as main) centre within the same state(s) the office they have applied for. For example, candidate applying to Ahmedabad office can opt for center only from state of Gujarat.Candidates need not submit /send at any address, application printouts or any certificates or copies thereof at the time of online application. Their candidature will be considered on the strength of the information declared in the application. If at any stage, it is found that any information furnished in the online application is false/ incorrect or if according to RBI, the candidate does not satisfy the eligibility criteria, his/ her candidature/ appointment is liable to be cancelled/ terminated.
2. RBI shall not entertain requests from the candidates seeking advice about their eligibility to apply.Candidates will have to visit the RBI website for downloading call letters for online test (preliminary as well as main).Intimation for downloading call letter will also be sent through email/SMS. Once the candidate clicks the relevant link, he/she can access the window for call letter download. The candidate is required to use (i) Registration Number/Roll Number, (ii) Password/Date of Birth for downloading the call letter. Candidate needs to affix recent recognizable photograph on the call letter preferably the same as provided during registration and 14 appear at the examination centre with (i) Call Letter (ii) Photo Identity Proof as stipulated in clause (xii) below and also specified in the call letter and photocopy of the same Photo Identity Proof as brought in original.
3. The candidates will have to appear for the exam (preliminary as well as main) at their own cost.CANDIDATES REPORTING LATE i.e. after the reporting time specified on the call letter for Examination (preliminary as well as main) will not be permitted to take the examination. The reporting time mentioned on the call letter is prior to the Start time of the test. Though the duration of the examination is 1hour for preliminary and 2.15 hour for main examination, candidates may be required to be at the venue for about 2 to 3 hours including the time required for completion of various formalities such as verification and collection of various requisite documents, logging in, giving of instructions.
4. In the examination(preliminary as well as main) hall, the call letter along with a photocopy of the candidate’s currently valid photo identity such as Aadhar card with a photograph /PAN Card/ Passport/ Permanent Driving License / Voter’s Card/ Bank Passbook with photograph/ Photo identity proof issued by a Gazzetted Officer on official letterhead/ Photo identity proof issued by a People’s Representative on official letterhead/ valid recent Identity Card issued by a recognized college/ university / Employee ID/ Bar Council Identity card with photograph should be submitted to the invigilator for verification. The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter, in the Attendance List and requisite documents submitted. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate may not be allowed to appear for the Examination (preliminary as well as main & LPT).
a. Website Link Open – 18.10.2017 to 10.11.2017
b. Payment of Examination Fees (Online) – 18.10.2017 to 10.11.2017
c. Schedule of Online Preliminary Test (Tentative) – November 27 & 28, 2017. However RBI reserves the right to change the dates of examination.
d. Schedule of Online Main Test – (Tentative) December 20, 2017. However RBI reserves the right to change the dates of examination
a. Selection Will be based on Preliminary Examination, Main Examination & Language Proficiency Test.
b. Final selection will be on the basis of candidate’s performance in the online main examination, biometric verification and Language Proficiency Test taken together in order of merit.
How to Apply
1. Candidates can apply online only from 18.10.2017 to 10.11.2017 and no other mode of application will be accepted.Candidates may go to the RBI website www.rbi.org.in and click on the option “Recruitment for the post of Assistant” which will open a new screenTo register application, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details and Emailid. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
2. In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go, he / she can save the data already entered by choosing “SAVE AND NEXT” tab. Prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required. Visually 12 Impaired candidates should fill the application form carefully and verify/ get the details verified to ensure that the same are correct prior to final submission.Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible/ entertained after clicking the FINAL SUBMIT BUTTON.
3. Candidates can proceed to upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature.Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before FINAL SUBMIT.Modify details, if required, and click on ‘FINAL SUBMIT’ ONLY after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are correct.Click on ‘Payment’ Tab and proceed for payment.. Click on ‘Submit’ button.Click here for official Notification