There are many instances where you need to use the 16 digit version of your Jammu and Kashmir Bank Account number. 16 digit Account Number is a unique ID that contains information about your Branch, Account Type and Account Number. Most of the people like LPG subscribers these days, have to visit their respective branches to know their “16-digit” account number. We have came up with this sequence that will generate your 16 digit Account number. You need to follow this procedure:
- Select your branch from drop down menu.
- Select Account Type from the drop down menu.
- Enter last digits of your Account Number*
1. If your account number looks like SB6754, use “6754” in the field below.
2. If your account number looks like SB 254/25, use only “254” in the field below. The number after “/” is the ledger number that JK bank used while operating manually.
3. If your account number looks like 04010 – 5345, use only “5345”.
Enter your particulars highlighted in grey below and generate your 16 digit account number.
*Please Note the above information is subject to necessary verification. The Author of the applet will not be responsible for any losses that may arise due to its use.
If you want to know the details of your branch like IFSC, MICR, IBR and address, visit Know details of your J&K Bank Account Number.
We have done our part, now its your turn: Share it to your friends.