Page 1 | Page 2
Unit-IV : GENERAL SCIENCE (30 Marks)
- Various sources of energy; conventional sources of energy; improvement in technology for using conventional source of energy (Biomass and wind energy)
- Non-conventional sources of energy (Solar energy, Tidal energy).
- Mechanics, Rest, motion, Velocities, acceleration, Newton Laws of motion,
- Voltage, Current, Resistance, Power, D.C Batteries
- Waves, light as a wave, Sound waves, Transverse and longitudinal waves.
- Structure of Atom
- Solids, Liquids and Gases(Basics)
- Life processes: Nutrition and its types, Respiration, Transportation of water, food and minerals in plants.
- Vitamins- Diseases related to vitamin deficiency.
- Environmental pollution.
- Ecosystem – Its components, Food chains and Food webs.
- Ozone layer, its depletion, Green House Effect.
- Importance of water in life
Unit-V : MENTAL ABILITY TEST (30 Marks)
- Number series.
- Letter series.
- Coding decoding.
- Direction sense.
- Blood relations.
- Mathematical reasoning.
- Speed, Distance and Time.
- Statements and conclusions.
- Logical Reasoning.
- Mental Reasoning.
Unit-VI : COMPUTER APPLICATIONS (30 Marks)
- Fundamentals of computer sciences
- Hardware & Software
- Input and output devices
- Operating system
- M.S Word, M.S Excel, M.S Access and PowerPoint Presentation
- Email & Internet
Page 1 | Page 2
[note]Remain Updated about new notifications from Jammu and Kashmir Service Selection Board. Like Us on Facebook or Subscribe to our Newsletters. More Information in Sidebar/Footer. You can also remain updated by liking our Facebook page: JK Service Selection Board Exam [/note]