High Court of Jammu And Kashmir invites application for the position Research Assistant etc. Read details, eligibility criteria mentioned below for the vacancy and eligible candidates can submit their application directly to High Court of Jammu And Kashmir before 17-08-2019.
|High Court of Jammu And Kashmir Recruitment 2019||Details|
|Job Role||Research Assistant|
|Total Vacancy||09 Posts|
|Age Limit||33 Years.|
|Last Date To Apply||17-08-2019|
Qualification in Details:
A. Eligibility : –
- The candidate must be a permanent resident of the State of Jammu and Kashmir.
- The candidate must be a Law Graduate (as on the date of appearing at interview) having a Bachelor’s Degree in Law (including Integrated Degree Course in Law) from any School / College / University / Institute established by Law in India arid recognized by the Bar Council of India for enrollment as an Advocate, possessing a minimum of 55% marks in aggregate at Law Graduation (including Integrated Degree Course in Law) arid should not have completed two years after enrollment as an Advocate.
- The candidates studying in the final year / last semester of their Law Course will also be eligible to apply subject to furnishing proof of acquiring the Law degree qualification with minimum 55% marks in aggregate at the time of interview.
- The candidates studying in fifth year of the five-year Integrated Law Course will have to submit attested copies of their grade-sheet/marks card/transcripts until the end of the fourth year.
- The candidate must have knowledge of Computer, including retrieval of desired information from various search engines! processes such as Manupatra, SCC Online, LexisNexis, Westlaw etc.
- The candidate must have absolute integrity, honesty and good moral character, for which he/she will submit certificate of two responsible persons at the time of interview.
B. Period of Assignment and De-assignment of Research Assistant:-
- The engagement will be purely on contractual basis initially for a period of one year from the date of taking up the assignment, which can be extended on year to year basis for a further period of not exceeding three years, subject to satisfactory performance and good conduct, on the recommendation of Hon’ble the Chief Justice / Judge concerned / the Committee of Judges or the Registrar Judicial of the Wing concerned on the basis of need.
- However, the assignment of Research Assistant can be discontinued even before the completion of one year, if his/her services are found to be unsatisfactory.
- On engagement the candidate must take up the assignment of Research Assistant within the period specified in his/her order of engagement. No request for extension of time for joining the assignment will be entertained.
- Research Assistant shall not be treated or deemed to be a regular employee in the Services of the High Court of Jammu and Kashmir.
- Any Research Assistant intending to leave the assignment within a period of one year or extended period shall be required to give prior notice of one month with prior intimation to the Hon’ble Judge to whom attached.
(I) The application form must be accompanied with a bank draft of Rs. 200/- in the name of Registrar General of the High Court of Jammu and Kashmir. (ii) Applications received along with fee on or before the last date for receipt of applications arid found to be in order in all respects shall be considered for further process.
JK High Court, High Ct Ln, Noor Bagh, High Ct Ln, Shaheed Gunj, Srinagar, Jammu and Kashmir 190009
- Any wrong or incorrect information furnished by the candidate shall lead to the rejection of his/her candidature at any stage.
- The date and place for conducting the test shall be notified separately through print media.
- No TA/DA shall be paid for the test/interview.
- Any application complete/incomplete received after the last date or by any other mode than specified above, shall not be entertained.
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview.
The applications complete in all respects with a recent Passport size photograph and a bank draft of Rs. 200/- in the name of Registrar General of the High Court of Jammu and Kashmir shall be forwarded to the High Court on e-mail address (hcjrnu-jk©nic.in) and the Original application form along with bank draft and other testimonials by post to Registrar Judicial Srinagar/Jammu latest by 17th August, 2019. However in case a candidate opts to deliver the original application form to the Registrar Judicial concerned within the prescribed time along with bank draft and testimonials by hand, he/she need not send his/her application form through email.Click Here for Full Job Notification Click Here to Apply