Vijaya Bank invites application for the position Manager etc. Read details, eligibility criteria mentioned below for the vacancy and eligible candidates can submit their application directly to Vijaya Bank before 2018-04-27
|Vijaya Bank Jobs 2018||Details|
|Education Requirement||CA, LLB, Any Graduate|
|Total Vacancy||57 Posts|
|Salary Range||Rs. 31,705 – Rs. 45,950/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Age Limit||20 – 45 years|
|Experience||3 – 5 years|
|Application Fee||For SC/ST/PWD Rs.100/- (towards intimation only). For all others including OBC- Rs.600/- for application including intimation charges of Rs.100/-.|
|Last Date To Apply||2018-04-27|
Qualification in Details:
1. Manager- Chartered Accountant: Passed final examination for Chartered Accountants.
Experience as on 01.03.2018: Minimum 2 years of experience as Chartered accountant is required. Preference will be given to candidates who are working as officer in a medium/large size Bank / Financial Institution with experience in jobs related to credit appraisals/financial analysis etc. Knowledge of credit risk management will be an added advantage.
2. Manager-Law: BL (LLB) (Regular Full Time) from a Recognized University.
Experience as on 01.03.2018: Minimum 5 years of experience out of which 3 years as practicing Advocate in Civil Court/DRT dealing with Bank related cases.
3. Manager-Security: Pass in any Degree from a recognized University.
Experience as on 01.03.2018: Candidates with 5 years of commissioned service in the Army/Navy/Air force or a Police Officer not below the rank of Asst. Superintendent of Police/Dy Superintendent of Police with 5 years of service/officer of identical rank in Paramilitary forces with 5 years service.
1. Qualifications/Experience: The qualification/experience prescribed are the minimum. Candidates possessing higher qualifications/experience suitable for the post will be given preference, both at the time of short-listing and Interview/Group Discussion/Test. Candidates must possess the qualification as on 01.03.2018. (b) Probation Period & Indemnity Bond: Probation period is one year.
2. The selected candidates are required to serve the Bank for a minimum prescribed period of 3 years from the date of joining the bank and are also required to execute an indemnity bond of Rs.3.00 Lakh (Rupees Three Lakhs only) at the time of joining the Bank indemnifying that they will pay an amount of Rs.3.00 lakh to the Bank, if they leave the service before completion of the stipulated period of 3 years.
3. The Bank takes no responsibility for any delay in receipt or loss in postal transit of any application or communication. As the applications are to be processed by a computerized system, it is essential that the application is strictly in accordance with the prescribed format and is properly and completely filled and contains no corrections/alterations/overwriting in the printout of the application sent to the Bank.
4. Before applying for the post, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility and other norms mentioned in this advertisement. Decision of Bank in all matters regarding eligibility of the candidate, the stages at which such scrutiny of eligibility is to be undertaken, the documents to be produced for the purpose of the conduct of Interview/Group Discussion/Test, selection and any other matter relating to recruitment will be final and binding on the candidate. The Bank in this behalf, shall entertain no correspondence or personal enquiries.
5. A printout of application not accompanied by copies of necessary and relevant certificates/documents or requisite fee payment receipt (e-receipt) or not in prescribed format or not signed by the candidate or incomplete in any respect, will not be entertained.
6. A recent passport size photograph identical to the present appearance of the applicant should be firmly pasted on the printout of application and should be signed across by the candidate. Three copies of the same photograph should be retained for use at the time of Interview/Group Discussion/Test. Candidates are advised not to change their appearance till the recruitment process is complete. Failure to produce the same photograph at the time of Interview/Group Discussion/Test may lead to disqualification.
Procedure for applying online
1. Candidates are required to go to the Bank’s website “www.vijayabank.com” and click on the link under “Career” page to access the “Recruitment Notification No.01/2018” – Link for Notification and Online Application”. (2) Eligible candidates are then required to click on the link.
2. Candidates will have to enter their basic details in the online application form. Candidates are required to upload their photograph and signature as per the specifications given in the ‘Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signaturr.
3. After the upload of photograph and signature an additional page of the application form is displayed wherein candidates may follow the instructions and fill in the requisite details. Candidates should carefully fill the details in the On-Line Application at appropriate places very carefully and click on the “SUBMIT” button at the end of the Online Application format. Before pressing the “SUBMIT” button, candidates are advised to verify every field filled in the application for its correctness. The application form is integrated with the payment gateway.
4. The payment can be made by using only Master/ Visa Debit or Credit Cards or Internet Banking. If the online transaction has been successfully completed, a Registration Number & Password will be generated. Candidates should note their Registration Number and Password for future reference and should be kept confidential.
5. On successful completion of the transaction, an e-receipt will be generated which should also be preserved for future reference. If the online transaction has not been successfully completed then the following message will be displayed ‘Your online transaction was unsuccessful. Please register again’ Candidates may then revisit the ‘Apply Online’ link and fill in their application details again.
6. Candidates are advised in their own interest to apply online much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to deposit the fees to avoid the possibility of disconnection/ inability/ failure to log on to the Bank’s website on account of internet failure/ website jam/congestion/choking.
7. The Bank does not assume any responsibility for the candidates not being able to submit their applications within the last date on account of the aforesaid reasons or for any other reason beyond the control of the Bank. After applying Online, candidate should obtain a Computer Generated Online Registered Application Print-Out.
8. The Computer Generated Online Registered Application Print-out complete in all respects should be sent by ordinary post in a closed envelope super scribed “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF MANAGER-CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT, MANAGER-LAW & MANAGER-SECURITY 2017-2018 in Vijaya Bank”, to the following address: Vijaya Bank P.O. Box No.5136, G.P.O. BANGALORE – 560 001.
1. The mode of selection shall be Interview. However, the Bank may reserve the right to conduct Group Discussion/Written test before the interview in case a need is felt. The selection will be based on the performance of the shortlisted candidates in the GD/written test if any conducted and/or personal interview.
2. The shortlisted candidates will have to appear for Interview/Group Discussion/Test at their own expense. However, eligible outstation SC/ST/PWD candidates attending the Interview/Group Discussion will be reimbursed to and fro Second Class rail/bus fare by the shortest route or actual expenditure incurred, whichever is less on production of evidence of travel. Fare will not be reimbursed to candidates belonging to other categories appearing for Interview/Group Discussion/Test and those SC/ST/PWD candidates who are already employed with the Government of India, PSUs / PSBs/ State Governments jobs.
1. The candidates can apply only online from 12.04.2018 to 27.04.2018 (both days inclusive) and no other mode of application will be accepted The applications should reach at the given address and Post Box number on or before 04.05.2018. For the candidates staying abroad and for those posting application from Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep, Minicoy islands, Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Ladakh division of J&K State, Lahaul and Spiti District and Pangi sub-division of Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh, the last date for receipt of application will be 11.05.2018.
2. An application received after the last date will not be entertained by Bank, under any circumstances. The Bank will not be responsible for loss of application in transit or for rejection of application because of non-receipt of application on or before the stipulated date. RECRUITMENT NOTIFICATION NO.01/20
3. Important Dates:
1. Opening date for On-Line Registration 12.04.2018
2. Closing date for On-Line Registration: (For All Applicants, including those from Far Flung Areas) 27.04.2018
3 Last date for receipt of “print out of the Computer Generated On-Line Application” 04.05.2018
4. Last date for Receipt of “Print out of the Computer Generated On-Line Application (from Far Flung Areas)” 11.05.2018