All the interested candidates searching for UPSC jobs 2018 in India can check this page for all latest recruitment 2018 updates. Find more details and updates about UPSC recruitment 2018, exam results, dates, schedules etc in Aeiro. Here you can find jobs vacancies for both fresher and experienced candidates. Subscribe to Aeiro free Email Job alert service and receive daily notification on all government jobs 2018 in India UPSC recruitment 2018 page updated on 2018-02-08.
Exam in Across India – Union Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018
Union Public Service Commission invites application for the position Exam etc. Read details, eligibility criteria mentioned below for the vacancy and eligible candidates can submit their application directly to Union Public Service Commission before 2018-03-06.
|UPSC Recruitment 2018||Details|
|Job Role||Civil Services Examination 2018|
|Education Requirement||Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate|
|Total Vacancy||782 Posts|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Age Limit||A candidate must have attained the age of 21 years and must not have attained the age of 32 years on August 1, 2018. This means they must not be born earlier than August 2, 1986 and not later than Aug|
|Application Fee||Candidates (excepting Female/SC/ST/Persons with Benchmark Disability Candidates who are exempted from payment of fee) are required to pay fee of Rs. 100/- (Rupees One Hundred only)|
|Last Date To Apply||2018-03-06|
Qualification in Details:
1. Exam Name: Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination (For Civil Services and Indian Forest Service Examinations)
2. No of Vacancy: 782 – The number of vacancies to be filled on the result of the examination is expected to be approximately 782 which include 32 vacancies reserved for Persons with Benchmark Disability Category, i.e. 13 vacancies for candidates of (a) blindness and low vision; 8 Vacancies for (b) deaf and hard of hearing; 9 Vacancies for (c) locomotor disability including cerebral palsy, leprosy cured, dwarfism, acid attack victims and muscular dystrophy; and 2 Vacancies for (e) multiple disabilities from amongst persons under clauses (a) to (c) including deaf-blindness.
3. Qualification: Minimum Educational Qualifications :The candidate must hold a degree of any of Universities incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University Under Section-3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956, or possess an equivalent qualification
4. Physical Standards: Candidates must be physically fit according to physical standards for admission to Civil Services Examination, 2018 as per guidelines given in Appendix-III of Rules for Examination published in the Gazette of India Extraordinary dated 7th February, 2018.
Union Public Service Commission, Dholpur House,. Shahjahan Road, New Delhi – 110069.
Other Eligibility Conditions
1. For the Indian Administrative Service and the Indian Police Service, a candidate must be a citizen of India. For other services, a candidate must be either:— (a) a citizen of India, or (b) a subject of Nepal, or (c) a subject of Bhutan, or (d) a Tibetan refugee who came over to India before 1st January, 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India, or (e) a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India. Provided that a candidate belonging to categories (b), (c), (d) and (e) shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India.
2. Number of attempts: Every candidate appearing at the examination who is otherwise eligible, shall be permitted six attempts at the examination: Provided that this restriction on the number of attempts will not apply in the case of Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes candidates who are otherwise eligible : Provided further that the number of attempts permissible to candidates belonging to Other Backward Classes, who are otherwise eligible, shall be nine. The relaxation will be available to the candidates who are eligible to avail of reservation applicable to such candidates :Restrictions on applying for the examination: (a) A candidate who is appointed to the Indian Administrative Service or the Indian Foreign Service on the results of an earlier examination and continues to be a member of that service will not be eligible to compete at this examination. In case such a candidate is appointed to the IAS/IFS after the Preliminary Examination of Civil Services Examination, 2018 is over and he/she continues to be a member of that service, he/she shall not be eligible to appear in the Civil Services (Main) Examination, 2018 notwithstanding his/her having qualified in the Preliminary Examination, 2018.z
3. Restrictions on applying for the examination: (a) A candidate who is appointed to the Indian Administrative Service or the Indian Foreign Service on the results of an earlier examination and continues to be a member of that service will not be eligible to compete at this examination. In case such a candidate is appointed to the IAS/IFS after the Preliminary Examination of Civil Services Examination, 2018 is over and he/she continues to be a member of that service, he/she shall not be eligible to appear in the Civil Services (Main) Examination, 2018 notwithstanding his/her having qualified in the Preliminary Examination, 2018.
(i) Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination (Objective type) for the selection of candidates for the Main Examination; and (ii) Civil Services (Main) Examination (Written and Interview) for the selection of candidates for the various Services and posts
1. Candidates are required to apply online using the website http://www.upsconline.nic.in Detailed instructions for filling up online applications are available on the above mentioned website.All candidates, whether already in Government Service, Government owned industrial undertakings or other similar organizations or in private employment should submit their applications direct to the Commission.
2 .The online Applications can be filled up to 6th March, 2018 till 6:00 PM. The eligible candidates shall be issued an e-Admission Certificate three weeks before the commencement of the examination. The e- Admission Certificate will be made available in the UPSC website [www.upsc.gov.in] for downloading by candidates. No Admission Certificate will be sent by post.
|Notice Date||07-02-2018 till 1800 hrs|
|Closing Date||06-03-2018 till 1800 hrs|