Division of Biotechnology
Centre for Plant Biotechnology
Shalimar Campus, 190025
REGARDING INTERVIEW FOR THE POSITION OF SENIOR RESEARCH FELLOW
Applications on plain paper / through email is called from Principal Investigator, DBT Funded Research Project entitled“Marker aided incorporation of major genes conferring resistance to blast disease into genetic background of high altitude temperate rice (Oryzasativa L.);No.BT/PR8530/AGII/106/935/2014”
Position: Senior Research Fellow (SRF)
No of positions: One
Essential qualification: i. Post Graduate Degree in Genetics and Plant Breeding / Agricultural Biotechnology
ii. Post Graduate Degree in Basic Biotechnology with NET qualification
For i) & ii) above, two years of Research Experience is essential
Desirable: Working experience in Molecular Breeding / Molecular Biology
Emoluments: As per DST OM No. SR/S9/Z09/2012 dated 21.10.2014, Ministry of Science & Technology, Government of India.
Date, Time and Venue: 02-01-2018; 11.00 AM at Directorate of Research SKUAST Kashmir
*The candidate lacking the research experience, if selected, shall be taken as Junior Research Fellow
Instructions for candidates:
- The post is purely temporary and co-terminus with the project conclusion date (subject to assessment by DBT, Govt. of India).
- The nature of work requires to work outside valley for a short period during winters in off-season crop locations.
- Candidates appearing for interview must positively reach to venue on scheduled time and date.
- Candidates are required to bring brief resume, original and photocopy of certificates (Matriculation onwards) along with two PP size photographs.
- No TA / DA will be admissible to candidates for appearing in the interview.
- No separate call letter will be issued, instead it is requested to mail an Application and brief resume on e-mail: [email protected] by or before 29-12-2017
Notification # AU/EFP/DBT/2014/262 Date: 14-12-2017