Application on the prescribed form, are invited from eligible candidates for contractual hiring of services under National Programme for Control of Blindness & Visual Impairment (NPCB&VI) for following vacant posts.
The application form complete in all respects be deposited in the NPCB&VI Cell Directorate of Health Services, Jammu before 22.12.2017. The candidates who have already applied for the same post in response to this office notification no. DHS-J/Sch/NPCB/24 dated: 02.05.2017 & further extended vide no. DHS-J/Sch/NPCB/81 dated: 23.05.2017 need not to apply again.
- To screen patients for cataract and other minor surgical cases and bring them to the hospital.
- Refractive services to all the patients.
- Report to the District Ophthalmic Surgeon/District Programme Manager and perform duties as assigned by them.
- Maintain records and send regular reports to superior.
- To co-ordinate and participate in training of health personal on Eye Care activities.
- To assist Ophthalmic Surgeon in Ophthalmic care.
- To organize & conduct Eye Camps in association with District Blindness Control Society.
The applicants shall submit the duly filled application form in the prescribed format along with the following self attested documents:
- Relevant Essential qualification certificate including marks cards and degree/diploma.
- Relevant experience certificate from Competent Authority.
- Marks certificate of education qualification (10th & 12th).
- Matriculation certificate/ Date of Birth Certificate.
- State subject certificate.