Northern Railway Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 3162
Name of the Post: Apprentice
Age Limit: Candidates age should be between 15-24 years as on 27-01-2018. Age relaxation is applicable for various categories/ community as per rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have passed 10th class examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 examination system) with minimum 50% marks, in aggregate, from recognized Board and must have passed ITI in relevant trade recognized by Government.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on merit.
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay Rs. 100/- through online mode. No fee for SC/ ST/ PH/ Women candidates.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online through the website www.rrcnr.org from 28-12-2017 at 11:00 hrs to 27-01-2018 upto 17:00 hrs.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying, candidates should scan their photograph, signature & thumb impression
2. Log on to the website www.rrccr.com
3. Select the desired post.
4. Click on “Click Here”——> Online Application.
5. Read all the notification & click on “Proceed to Online Application”.
6. Fill all the details & submit the form.
7. Take a print out of online application form for future use.
Starting Date to Apply Online: 28-12-2017 at 11:00 hrs.
Last Date to Apply Online: 27-01-2018 upto 17:00 hrs.
Expected Date of Display of Merit: Between 15-02-2018 to 28-02-2018.