JAMMU AND KASHMIR PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION JAMMU AND KASHMIR PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION
Solina, Rambagh, Srinagar-190008
Subject: Filling up of vacant posts of Veterinary Assistant Surgeon in Animal Husbandry Department.
Ref: Letter ASH/AH-52/2010 dated:21.08.2018.
Notification No :10- PSC (DR-P) OF 2018
Applications through online mode are invited from the permanent residents of Jammu & Kashmir State possessing the prescribed academic/professional qualifications and age for the posts of Veterinary Assistant Surgeons in Animal Husbandry Department as per the category-wise break-up tabulated below: –
I M P O R T A N T
- The Commission has developed an online Application Form. The Application Form together with instructions for filling up the Application Forms will be available at the website of the Commission from 26.09.2018.
- Candidates are advised to go through the instructions and all the eligibility conditions prescribed for the post before filing the online Application Form.
- Last date for filing of online Application complete in all respects along with the requisite fee (online mode only) is 26.10.2018.
- The last date for receipt of online applications provided in notification shall be the cut off date for determining the eligibility.
- Horizontal reservation shall apply in accordance with the relevant rules.
a) The following item no (post) carry the pay scale as indicated below;-
|S.No.||Item No.||Pay Scale|
|1||247||Rs. 52700-166700 (Level-9)|
b) Date of commencement for submission of online applications = 26.09.2018
c) Last date for submission of online applications and online fee = 26.10.2018
d) Last date for submission of hard copy of Online submitted form along with all relevant documents.= 28.10.2018
Discipline-wise/category wise details of posts:
Remain Updated with all the Notifications from JKPSC. Like their Facebook Page below:
|247||Veterinary Assistant Surgeon (Animal Husbandry)||12||04||01||02||01||–||20|
3% Horizontal Reservation for Physically Challenged Persons shall be provided in light of the Government
Order No.147-SW of 2014 dated:17.06.2014.
Prescribed Qualification : B.V.Sc & AHClick here for Full Job Notification Click here to Apply