UNIVERSITY OF KASHMIR
Office of the Dean Academic Affairs
- Admit Cards can be downloaded from University websites www.kashmiruniversity.net / www.kashmiruniversity.ac.in from May 29, 2015 (4:00 p.m. onwards). The candidates must check their Roll Numbers and Centres allotted with the General Centre Notice, which shall be available on the University Website well before the commencement of the Entrance Test;
- A candidate shall be admitted to Examination Hall only on production of a) Admit Card downloaded from Kashmir University website and, b) valid photo Identity Card;
- Electronic devices like Mobile phones, Bluetooth devices, Calculators, Electronic Watches etc. shall not be allowed in the Examination Hall. Possession of any such gadget shall invite action under rules;
- Candidates must not carry any material related to the examination with them and possession of any such material shall invite punitive action;
- Candidates are advised to visit regularly University website for updated information regarding Admission Process-2015.
- Entrance Test dates for LL.M., BA-LLB and B.Pharm programmes shall be notified separately.
- The Entrance Test is being conducted provisionally, subject to fulfilment of basic eligibility conditions.
Assistant Registrar (Academic Affairs)
No. F(PG Admission-2015)DAA/KU/15