Government of Jammu & Kashmir
Directorate of Agriculture Kashmir
Advertisement Notice No.01 of 2017 Dated 29.12.2017
Whereas, the Agriculture Production Department invited applications on prescribed format from eligible candidates for Engagement of 62 number of Data Entry Operators purely on temporary basis for the financial year 2015-16 in the J&K State under the centrally sponsored scheme, “National e-Governance Plan in Agriculture (NeGP-A)”; and
Whereas, the last date for receipt of applications was initially fixed as December 22, 2015 and was extended till January 10, 2016; and
Whereas, in response to the above said advertisement the department received 2599 applications; and
Whereas, in view of large number of applicants, the process of short-listing based on the academic merit, was followed to restrict the number of candidates to be called for interview/practical test to the ratio of 1:5; and
Whereas, accordingly a list of shortlisted candidates was issued separately for Jammu/Kashmir Divisions for inviting objections, if any; and
Whereas, the interview/practical test of shortlisted candidates was held on 18th to 20th April, 2016 for Kashmir Division and on 28th and 29th April, 2017 for Jammu Division by the committee constituted for the purpose; and
Whereas, a process for framing of final selection list was initiated in this office, however, due to some deficiencies, the same could not be finalized and accordingly the matter was referred to Administrative Department; and
Whereas, the Administrative Department, vide their letter No.Agri/PC-93/2014-15 dated 28-08-2017 and 27.12.2017, authorized this office to issue a fresh advertisement notice with a condition that those candidates who have already applied need not to apply again;
Now, therefore, in super session of previous notification, fresh applications on prescribed format are invited from the permanent residents of Jammu & Kashmir State possessing the prescribed qualification and age for engagement of Data Entry Operators (Computer Operator) under centrally sponsored scheme, “National e-Governance Plan in Agriculture (NeGP-A)”. The engagement shall be purely contractual on temporary basis for financial year 2017-18, which can be extended further as per availability of funds/approval of Administrative Department. This engagement, however, shall not confer any right for claiming permanent absorption or continuation in the department.
Essential Educational Qualification:-
1. Graduate with one year Diploma in Computer Application or an equivalent qualification from a recognized institution.
2. Good knowledge of computers (Data Processing, office automation, e-mail).
3. Operation of large and small scale electronic data processing system.
4. Quick and accurate data entry operations in English and language of the state: full command over office automation packages such as MS Office/Open Office; should be able to handle basic hardware issues (including operating system, antivirus, PDF etc.) relating to PC’s, printers and switches.
5. At least one year of experience is necessary.
Age: The candidates should be between 18 – 40 years of age.
Consolidated Salary: The Selected candidates shall be paid a consolidated monthly salary of Rs. 10,000/- Ten Thousand Only. They will have no claim for regularization whatsoever.
Method of Selection: The candidates shall be selected on the basis of weight age accorded to academic merit, experience and performance in viva-voce/practical test. The following criteria will be followed for final selection:
|Weightage to Basic qualification
Graduation with one Year Diploma in Computer Application or an equivalent qualification
|60 Points (Pro-rata)|
|Weightage to Higher/Additional qualification:|
|Post Graduation in Information Technology/ Computer Applications/Computcr Science||20 Points (Pro-rata)|
|Experience in the relevant field will carry a total of 05 points in following manner:|
|i) Experience of more than 02 vears but less than 03 years||03 points|
|ii)Experience of more than 03 vears but less than 04 years||04 points|
|iii) Experience of more than 04 vears||05 points|
|Practical test||10 points|
Short-listing of candidates to be called for interview/practical test:
If the number of applicants is large and it is not possible/convenient to call all the candidates for interview/practical test, the process of short-listing of candidates shall be followed. The criterion to be adopted for short-listing of candidates in such a case shall be as given under:
1. Ratio to be followed=1:5
2. Weightage to basic qualification= 90% pro-rata basis.
3. Weightage for higher qualification viz. PG =10 points
Mode of submission of Applications:
1. The applications complete in all respects and accompanied with all documents should be submitted in the office of the Chief Agriculture Officer of the concerned district by or before 15-01-2018.
2. Self attested photocopies of Date of Birth, Educational Qualification, Computer Qualification & Experience Certificates should be enclosed/appended with the application form.
3. Application form can be downloaded from www.diragrikmr.nic.in