Updated 06 Oct 2018:
Corrigendum to the Employment Notification No. 01 of 2018 dated 07-02-2018 for the post of Registrar The upper age limit for the post of Registrar on Deputation basis be read as “not exceeding 58 years” instead of “not exceeding 57 years”.
In lieu of the corrigendum in upper age limit the last date for submission of application forms for the post of Registrar is hereby extended upto 11th October, 2018.
The application form along with the detailed notification is available on University website.
Note: The candidates who have already applied for the said post against the same notification vide No. 01 of 2018 date 07-02- 2018 need not to apply again. For further queries please contact on 0194-2147023
EMPLOYMENT NOTIFICATION FOR NON-TEACHING POSTS
Notification No: 01 of 2018 Dated: 07.02.2018
Applications on the prescribed form are invited from the eligible candidates for appointment to the following non-teaching positions to reach the University by or before 19th March, 2018
- Information Scientist: (01-UR)
- Personal Assistant: 03 (02-UR, 01-OBC)
- Pharmacist: (01-UR)
- MTS/Peon/Office Attendant: 04 (02-UR, 01-OBC, 01-SC)
TOTAL = 17 Posts
UR = Unreserved, SC = Schedule Caste, OBC = Other Backward Classes, VH = Visually Handicapped, OH=Orthopedically Handicapped
Those candidates who have already applied and declared eligible for the a b o v e mentioned posts in response to the Employment Notification No./s 08 of 2014 dated 08-08-2014, 15 of 2015 dated 07-10-2015, 04 of 2016 dated 08-04-2016 & 12 of 2016 dated 28- 12-2016 need to apply again as per the new eligibility criteria of the University along with required documents for fresh screening without any fee. Further, all the candidates who had applied for the post of Medical Officer against the above mentioned employment notifications need to apply afresh without payment of application fee.
DETAILS OF PAY, QUALIFICATIONS AND OTHER REQUIREMENTS
1. Registrar (Rs. 37400 – 67000 (PB-4) + GP Rs.10000)
Method of Recruitment: Direct /Deputation for a tenure of five years or till attaining the age of 62 years, whichever is earlier
Minimum Qualifications Required for Direct/Deputation basis:
- Master’s Degree with at least 55% of the Marks or its equivalent grade of B in the UGC 7 point scale.
- At least 15 years of experience as Assistant Professor in the AGP of Rs.7000/- and above or with 8 years’ of service in the AGP of Rs.8000/- and above including as Associate Professor, along with experience in educational administration.
Comparable experience in a research establishment and / or other institutions of higher education.
15 years of administrative experience of which 08 years shall be as a Deputy Registrar or an equivalent post.
Age: Not exceeding 57 years
2. Internal Audit Officer (Rs. 15,600 – 39,100 (PB-3) + GP Rs.7600) Method of Recruitment: Deputation basis only
Deputation: By drawing officers belonging to Audit and Accounts Services or other similar organized Accounts Services in Central / State Govt., holding analogous posts on regular basis.
with three years regular service in PB-3 (Rs.15600-39100) + Grade Pay Rs.6,600/- in the area of Audit and Accounts in any Govt. Department/ Autonomous Bodies.
with five years regular service in PB-3 (Rs.15600-39100) + Grade Pay Rs.5,400/- in the area of Audit and Accounts in any Govt. Department/ Autonomous Bodies.
Age: Not exceeding 56 years
3. Executive Engineer (Rs. 15,600 – 39,100 (PB-3) + GP Rs.6600)
Method of Recruitment: Direct /Deputation basis ? By Direct Recruitment:
- First Class Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized Institute/ University or equivalent.
- Eight years of experience (out of which five years as Assistant Engineer) in the relevant field from CPWD/State Government PWD services or similar organized services/Semi Government/PSU/Statutory or Autonomous organization/University System or reputed private organizations with an annual turnover of Rs. 200/-Crores.
Relaxation of two years in experience will be given to those possessing Post-Graduate qualification in Construction Management/ Structural Engineering or equivalent fields. Age: Not exceeding 45 years
i. Experience in construction of projects of multi-storey buildings and have experience in planning/estimation/tendering as per the CPWD/ PWD norms. Good knowledge of CPWD manuals, preparations/checking of estimates, drawings, structural details, bill of quantities, substitute/deviation items statements and other associated issues related with building and constructions.
ii. Knowledge of Computer Aided Design (CAD) and latest Management Technology/other relevant software.
Officers of the CPWD/ State Government PWD services or similar organized services/ Semi Government/ PSU/ Statutory or Autonomous Organisation/ University System: holding analogous post
With five years regular service as Assistant Engineer possessing a degree in Engineering in the relevant area:
With seven years of regular service as Assistant Engineer possessing Diploma in Engineering in the relevant area.
Age: Not exceeding 56 years
4. Medical Officer (Rs. 15,600 – 39,100 (PB-3) + GP Rs.5,400)
- MBBS recognised by MCI.
- Three years of working experience in a Hospital attached with a Medical College/ Corporate Hospital.
Age: Not exceeding 40 years
Desirable: Post Graduate Medical Qualification recognized by the MCI.
Note: For the post of female Medical Officer at least one year working experience of Obstetrics and Gynaecology ward in any Govt./Govt. recognized hospital.